Mold and Your Health in Naples
Clinical studies show almost all allergy symptoms are the result of molds, both in and outside of your home.
The problem with molds in your home is that they are trapped by your home walls, and heating cooling systems.
Repeated exposure inside your home can lead to a variety of symptoms including runny nose and breathing problems.
Mold is everywhere. You just don't want high levels in your home. Elevated mold in your home can lead to health problems.
Like pollens, some people can be allergic to molds.
Exposure to molds is inevitable, but high levels and some certain types can be toxic to your family.
Toxic molds, from water damage in your home can cause serious health effects.
Although molds can be toxic and cause health problems, it is hard to point the finger at molds as a cause of death.
Your Doctor can prescribe a blood test to determine if your body has been exposed to high levels of molds, and toxins they produce.